The Model 1600 scraper is ideal for applications where larger scraper payloads are desired and bigger tractors are available. Other typical applications include terrace, land leveling, site preparation, ponds, water impoundment, sub division, farm, new and rebuilding work. The scraper comes in either of two versions, with a dolly or without.
- Heaped Capacity- 16 cubic yards
- Struck Capacity- 13 cubic yards
- Width of Cut- 120 inches
- Ground Clearance- 16 inches
- Tire size (front)- 20.5" x 25"
- Tire size (rear)- 23.5" X 25"
- Hydraulically controlled gate
- Forced ejection unloading
- Weight- 19,000 lbs
- Horsepower Requirements- 250 hp minimum
- Hydraulic outlets- 2 required. 3 optional
- Hydraulic Flow- 24-30 GPM
- Hydraulic pressure- Industry standard